Best Paper Award
The Best Paper Award was granted to Pedro Casas, Lionel Fillatre, and Sandrine Vaton for the paper entitled Robust and Reactive Traffic Engineering for Dynamic Traffic Demands.
NGI 2008 Best Paper Award Nominees List
The candidates for the Best Paper Award were chosen by the TPC Chairs on the basis of the returned reviews.
The nominated papers are listed in the alphabetical order (due to the first author name):
- Pedro Casas, TELECOM Bretagne, France; Lionel Fillatre, UTT, France; Sandrine Vaton, ENST Bretagne, France: Robust and Reactive Traffic Engineering for Dynamic Traffic Demands
- Steven Chamberland, Ecole Polytechnique, Canada: Designing Low Cost Access Networks with IPTV Performance Constraints
- Andre Couto, António Nogueira, Paulo Salvador, Rui Valadas, University of Aveiro, Portugal: Identification of Peer-to-peer Applications' Flow Patterns
- Gábor Enyedi, Gábor Rétvári, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary: A Loop-Free Interface-Based Fast Reroute Technique
- Peng He, Gregor Bochmann, University of Ottawa, Canada: OSN-IX: A Novel Internet eXchange (IX) Architecture based on Overlaid-Star Networks
- Felicián Németh, Sándor Molnár, Péter Tarján, Robert Szabo, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary: TCP Limit: A Streaming Friendly Transport Protocol
- José Nino-Mora, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain: An Index Policy for Dynamic Fading-Channel Allocation to Heterogeneous Mobile Users with Partial Observations